Releases On Valentine's Day 2017
ALL PROCEEDS TO CHARITY...
No one deserves to be bullied. Ever.
From the introverted kid in the cafeteria to the 70-year old woman being detained at an airport because of Donald Trump's recent actions.
Though things appear bleak at the moment, we are seeing people unite. We are seeing people march the streets in the name of equality. People are creating out of anger and love, and doing so with a singular purpose in mind: Make The World A Better, Tolerant Place For Us All...
Bullies, in myriad forms, are tearing us apart.
Music seems to bring people together.
Hence, this compilation.
ALL proceeds will be donated to DitchTheLabel.org
Dedicated to the memory of Kenneth Suttner and all those that have left us as a result of bullying.
released February 14, 2017
Please Support These Artists, As They Are The Ones That Made This Possible!
We do not own the rights to these songs, as they were all donations from these wonderful people:
- Nochexxx: Nochexxx.com
- PRFCT Storm: soundcloud.com/prfctstorm
- TeKa: soundcloud.com/teka-arm
- BALAM ACAB: soundcloud.com/balamacab
- Walter Gross: twitter.com/waltergross
- LUXI: luximusic.bandcamp.com
- Interbella: twitter.com/interbellamusic
- HD in 360p: twitter.com/NobodiesHipHop
- Petridisch: twitter.com/petridisch
- Nat Lyon: www.natlyon.com
- Qualchan.: soundcloud.com/qualchan
- Elevator Hotels: soundcloud.com/cmoneyburns
- Hoot: twitter.com/HOOTBEATS
- V8: twitter.com/v8_tfd
- Mighty Atlas: www.fremdtunes.com
- Paperbark: twitter.com/Paperbarkmusic
- Me, Claudius: meclaudius.bandcamp.com
- ieatpants: ieatpants.bandcamp.com
- Ed Balloon: edballoon1.bandcamp.com
- SARN: sarnmusic.bandcamp.com
- Show You Suck: showyousuck.bandcamp.com
- Skyjelly: twitter.com/skyjelly
The unmastered songs were gently mastered by MJC, and certain songs had minor volume adjustments, for continuity of listening purposes. None of the already-mastered contributions had any additional post-production aside from minor aforementioned volume tweaks, as to retain the dynamic integrity of the artist's work.
"Candles Out" Originally from the SARN release Go Tell It To A Wall, much love for the donation!
"Bounce Back" Donated by Ed Balloon from his release Yellow 20-Somethings on Deathbomb Arc. THANK You!
"Where Day And Night Meet" Donated by FREMDTUNES, Love Y'all!
"Body Volume" Originally from the LP Geometric Universe, THANK You LUXI for the donation!
"Have Five" Written, recorded, performed, mixed and mastered by C$BURNS at COSMIC BLACK in Portland, ME
Drums & percussion by Jason Ingalls. © 2017 COSMIC BLACK LTD (ASCAP)
"Where Day And Night Meet"
Originally released on "Where Day And Night Meet" EP by Mighty Atlas via Fremdtunes
Composed, produced & written by Mighty Atlas
Drums by Vincent den Hengst
Guitar by Tristan Driesenaar
Clarinet by Edward Capel
Violophone by Janneke Franke
Sax samples originally played by Erwin Vann
All other instruments by Neels Smeekens & Rogier van Hout
Mastered by Budy Mokoginta
John Vanderslice - Producer, Mixing, Engineer
Rob Shelton - Piano, Synths, Organ, Engineer
Jason Slota - Drums, Percussion
Meg Webb - Engineer
Sami Perez - Engineer
Matthew Barnhart - Mastering Engineer
Recorded at Tiny Telephone in San Francisco, CA
Sequenced by MJC
Cover Art by Bambi Firestone